[Fwd: FTP Squid]

From: Paul Borgermans <pborgerm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 13:17:53 +0200

Hi Philip

I do not think direct ftp through squid is possible (as a full featured
ftp proxy), however, things might have changed in the latest
distributions.

In your case (behind a firewall?) I would configure your firewall to
allow outgoing ftp requests directly. We did implement it here in a
similar way.

Hope this helps

Paul