ip_wccp.o - How to configure

From: Ziya Suzen <ziya.suzen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 16:54:04 +0300

hi,

i want to run squid 2.3 with cisco's wccp v1. I found some details in
FAQ and search through the archive and manage to do the followwing.

1- compiled ip_wccp.o and cp to the /lib/modules/... dir and probemod
ip_wccp succesfuly

2- configured squid.conf for wccp

3- configured my router enable wccp and do the interface web-cache redir

4- added an ipchain for 80->8080 for squids bind port

5- got the wccp debug packets here-i-am and there-you-are sort of
packets but never got further

i belive i am doing something wrong configuring ip_wccp.o on my linux
box redhat6.2. can someone help me configuring the ip_wccp.o on linux
with little bit more detail then the faq does.

Thanks a lot.

Ziya Suzen
Sys Admin
EbimNet Internet Services