Re: squid cant resolve URLS without usin a name server ??

From: Paulo Martins Inocencio <paulera@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:25:39 -0300

Hello everybody ....
Hendrik, I have tried your tip but I got the following error : ( during
make all)

gcc -g -O2 -Wall -I .-I ../include -I ../include -c dns.c
dns.c: In function 'dnsInit':
dns.c:56: structure has no member named `dnsserver`
dns.c:56: structure has no member named `dnsChildren`
dns.c:56: structure has no member named `dnsserver`
dns.c:56: structure has no member named `res_defnamesr`
*** Error code 1
Stop.

I'm doing this on FreeBSD 3.4 Stable

unfortunately I'm not a C programmer, so I don't know watt to do now
any more tips ????

thank you

Paulo Martins Inocencio