RE: User based acl's - again

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:08:10 +1000

Yes I am succesfully authenticating all users, what I was trying to do was to
have some users blocked / allowed access from / to particular sites
(specifically webmail sites that I have a list of) based on their login name
being in a particular file. We have a school requirement that students do not
get standard email accounts and that only seniors (yrs 11 and 12) are
allowed to access webmail accounts. Perhaps it is possible to require a
second login when one of the sites is accessed? Will read again the info I
have on proxy_auth.