Re: Sending Requests from Other Interface Address

From: <alowe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 15:03:03 +1000 (EST)

you should be able to do it like this

device 1 has ip address 192.168.10.2
device 2 has ip address 192.168.11.2

any request from a machine on the .10. range will go to device 1 and
output on device 1, any request on the .11. range will go to device 2 they
must be on seperate ranges.. well seperate subnets anyway.. it is what we
do with our proxy, users on one range and web servers, and internet
gateway on the other range.. works well.. I think thats what you mean

the actual ip addresses could be anything, but on different ranges...

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771