Re: Configure Squid to show bogus version

From: David Amies <da@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 00 21:34:02 +1000

If you are using Linux then this will help you mare than can be discussed here, if your using somthing else you will probably still learn from it (i did)

http://www.linux.org.au/LDP/HOWTO/Firewall-HOWTO.html

use a mirror od the Linux Documentation Project (LDP) this is my closest mirror.

good luck.

Dave