Passing through the IRC Clients

From: Riky <riky_loyola@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:18:54 +0700

Dear all,

I've been running Squid as a web-cache in my Internet Cafe. But then come
the problems when I want to enable the PC Clients connected to the ISP
through Squid to be able to do chatting using mIRC.
Though I've successfully to chat using X-Chat from Squid box, but all mIRC
Clients are timed-out whenever they are trying to connect to some IRC
Servers.

Could it be something that I missed in my configuration (I used default
configuration to act as a web-caching proxy)?

TIA,
-riky-