RE: DNS lookup problems

From: R.Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:17:16 +0300

you have two option either using internal dns or external dns (this is old
method) prg into the squid. If you have used to --disable-internal-dns
option while your squid was configured. you have to use external dns prg.

see squid.conf file for further information..

>Are there special log file
>entries where I can trace down the problem?

Yes, /path/to/squid/logs/cache.log
..../logs/access.log

>thanks for any help and best regads,
> Herbert