RE: Squid Process Keeps dieing

From: R.Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:12:35 +0300

No no, i don't mean "you should new release of the squid". just say there
are two type release of the squid that are called DEV and STABLE versions.
Squid-users do not recommend running a DEVEL release on your production. If
you have any problems with a DEVEL release, you should write to
squid-bugs@ircache.net or squid-dev@squid-cache.org lists.

In addition, have you tried?
#squid -NsYd1 to detect any error. and see syslogd..

Peace..
Ilker G.