Socks, squid.conf and access

From: Abid Latif Sheikh <alatif@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:45:33 +0500 (PAKST)

Hi:

I have installed the socks server on the squid box to allow some of my
MIRC clients to access to their favourite channel.

Which is the .conf parameter which I should now tune or check to allow
the access.

My second question is that there are 2 PCs in my LAN which cannot be
accessed from outside my network as between them and the originator comes
the SQUID box and the router access-list. In my router I have blocked
their IPs for any kind of traffic.

I need to give them access through Squid Box and at the same time need to
allow the outside my network (WWW) clients to access them.

Please help

Abid Latif Sheikh
LUMS, Lahore.