Re: Client terminates http connection.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 01:52:08 +0200

There are two places who detect a terminated connection:

1. clientReadRequest, when no more data can be read from the client.
2. clientSendMoreData, when no more data can be written to the client.

When the last client of a request has aborted, the quick_abort_*
settings are verified in CheckQuickAbort(), to see if the retreival
should be aborted or not.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker