Re: How can I proxy Real Audio ?

From: Alvin Starr <alvin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 10:34:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Is the Real client configured to use HTTP proxy?
>
> Squid is not a Real Media proxy, and can only proxy such requests when
> tunneled over HTTP.

The Real Audio people have a proxy that was at one time available on there
web site. It has been at least a year since I last saw it but I am sure
that if you look a little you will be able to find it.

Alvin Starr || voice: (416)585-9971
Interlink Connectivity || fax: (416)585-9974
alvin@iplink.net ||