Re: HTTP Response Code 304

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:17:52 +0200

Are you positively shure the pages are not cached in any downstream
caches like the browsers cache?

definition of status code 304 in the HTTP protocol. It is a very
specific status code with very specific exceptions in the protocol
format (no content transmitted, even if the headers seems to indicate
there is)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker