Access.log File

From: <josepedro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:34:39 GMT

Hi! The Access.log file at the company i'm working has
become huge ( 75 Mbytes ). I wonder if it's possible
to "reset" it on a daily basis, so that the logs
registered on this file will refer only to one day ( and
the file changing daily )? This file is used to control
the daily traffic.
Also, this file as had some problems and created
temporary files ( *.swm ) for the logs. I executed the
procedures for the recovery of the original file (
Access.log ) but i'm not sure if i can delete the swap
files?
Thanks.

 PEDRO