URL substitution?

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:44:21 +1000

Hi,
We have an Internet site that is also accessed locally. I would like to leave
the links on the pages pointing to our domain name as this makes them
work from the internet side.
However when the link is used internally will Squid will query the server
directly rather than going through the DNS servers? The web site is on the
same box.
Is there any way I can tell Squid to substitute xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx into a URL
whenever it sees our.domain.com.au?
Or is this just silly and happens anyway?
Note I don't think that what I am talking about is the same as 'always_direct'.

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au