Re: URL substitution?

From: <alowe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:16:16 +1000 (EST)

not sure... check this might get a reply.... but i think you should be
able to if you tell one to call the other... so write a program that
changes the url doing what you want, if it does not change, then passes
the request on to the adzapper?

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771