Access.log bug/"feature"?

From: Kristoffer Lippert <k-music@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:58:39 +0200

Hi

I'm running a Squid STABLE3 and i need the access logfile for some
logprocessing software.

The problem is that the request field, that should contain the url
excatly as the browser requests it, cuts off just after the filename.

fx. www.search.dk/search.asp?

instead of. www.search.dk/search.asp?paramteres=somthing

Is there a special reason for this, or is there a bug?

I need the rest of the request from the browser for some statistics, and
i've been looking into the source, but it's a bit of a task to find the
right spot.
Is there anyone who has a patch for this? a place in the source where
the string gets cut?

Reggards
Kristoffer