Re: Caching dynamic Webpages

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:32:59 +0200

If you cannot fix the web server to sent the appropriate Cache-Control:
max-age=XX header, then see refresh_pattern in squid.conf and make sure
the request does not match no_cache. In refresh_pattern the min age
tells how long objects of unknown status should be cached.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker