Re: squid with two NICs

From: Thomas Wahyudi <thomas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:12:28 +0700

AFAIK(+experiment), without bgp( i am facing the same problem), it's
difficult to do that.
but may be my method can help,

 ISP2 ISP1
         | |
        squid1 squid2
  | |
  |---- NATD -----|
        squid

      internet
               user

squid1 & squid2 using usual configuration
at natd squid using

cache_peer squid1 parent 3128 7 no-query round-robin
cache_peer squid2 parent 3128 7 no-query round-robin

or

cache_peer squid1 parent 3128 3130
cache_peer squid2 parent 3128 3130

but some manual touch still be needed.