Re: squid with two NICs

From: Michael Vincent K. Pozon - CompE <vince@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:37:34 +0800 (PHT)

is there any way to do load balancing with squid/linux without installing
another squid box ... i'm planning to use only one squid machine running
under linux .. probably the linux OS itself can do this , but how ?

--
m  i  c  h  a  e  l   v  i  n  c  e  n  t   p  o  z  o  n
             ::  mikevince@engineer.com  ::