Re: http_access restriction

From: Ted Lufoma <lufomat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:47:48 +0200

Kendall,
Can you probably explain more on how to make users authenticate
themselves to gain access to the proxy server.
Iam kind of new to squid usage.
Thank you
Ted
---------
Ted Lufoma e-mail: lufomat@coppernet.zm
NMCorporation URL: www.coppernet.zm
P. O. Box 22149 Tel : 260-2-245087 Fax: 260-2-245734
Kitwe - ZAMBIA.