Problem (fwd)

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:18:17 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:08:09 -0700
From: Lewy's <lewis@wizzards.net>
To: squid@ircache.net
Subject: Problem

I don't know what you have done in your web site and or ftp download
site. But it might as well be considered the SQUID VIRUS. I recently
downloaded an old version of squid to compile on Linux. I downloaded it
on a win98 machine on my local net. Then transfered the file to a linux
machine still zipped. I have not even configured or compiled it yet. My
win 98 machine does a dns lookup for www.squid-cache.org every hour and
causes my linux firewall to dial the ethernet. I deleted all internet
files ,all cookies and every thing every where I thought that it could
be stored. But you have put something on my computer that I don't want.
and have not been able to get rid of. I require that you reply and
tell me how to get rid of it.

Sincerly
Lewis Baughman