nt username in logfiles

From: Terry Singleton <terry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:49:23 -0600

NT authentication is working beautifully for me, thanks all, is it possible
that if a user authenticates that there NT username is actually entered into
the SQUID logfiles, one of the problems with IP only is that many customers
are now using DHCP and if we need to trace who was at what IP at what time
based on logfile info it becomes very hard to do.

If, however, SQUID actually entered there authenticated username that would
solve a lot of problems.