RE: Squid configuration is not optimal ?!

From: R.Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:55:52 +0300

i have 2.5GB cache_dir and accessed to the internet 100 client.

My storedir:
Store Directory Statistics:
Store Entries : 255668
Maximum Swap Size : 2621440 KB
Current Store Swap Size: 2377743 KB
Current Capacity : 91% used, 9% free

And my HIT's percent is %40.
So, I think your situation seems that is a normal.

Best regards,
Ilker G.