accessing squid through a MacIntosh

From: Terry Singleton <terry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:49:59 -0600

I know that SQUID redirection works from Windows, I am wondering how well it
works from other Operating systems, essentially what we have is a number of
Macintosh workstations, windows workstations and linux workstations, we will
be using netscape and/or ie where available and using browser proxy settings
for cache redirection.

We are using outgoing nt auth using smb_auth module and I curious if anyone
else is doing this and if they successfully get the login dialog and all
works fine(i.e. They can login).