about IPcache system [was: Number of cached IP limited]

From: David Arroyo <david.arroyo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:22:22 +0200

Oops! Sorry for my last stupid question, but I didn't noticed that
parameter.

Anyway, I´ve got another question regarding the logic of the ipcache system.
When squid gets via dns the ip address of a host, these ip's are saved into
the iptable. If later we ask for that host (I assume that the TTL hasn't
reached the minumum value for that entry) what action will be performed:
will squid look in the ipcache table or ask again the nameserver? I suppose
that squid will look for the ip into the table, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks for your help with this squid newbie user.