Re: radius-squid auth

From: Richard van Denzel <richardd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:54:47 +0200

Hi,

I've got a working Radius authentication to our NW5 system running
BorderManager Authentication Services. It also worked to the Radius of
our Firewall (Tis Toolkit based).
I'm using Mark van Selms Radius program
(http://selm.www.cistron.nl/~selm/authtools/) with a minor alteration,
because BorderManager has an objection against rules 6 and 7. I can send
you the excerpts from my squid.conf and the modified source if you're
interested.

Richard.