Re: squid hanging

From: David Burris <davidburris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 10:14:20 -0500

Could this have anything to do with the ncsa_auth authenitcation program
that I am using to have users log in with? When I manually went in an
changed the user's password (with htpasswd) who was having problems, Squid
started responding again.

We have only a couple of users going through the Squid proxy, so it
shouldn't be hanging because of too much traffic.

Any guidence would be greatly appreciated. I'm very new to Squid.

Thanks,
Dave