Squid doesn`t catch port 80 request, pls reply

From: jatin <jatin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 17:44:21 +0530

Hi,

I have been using Linux 6.0 , squid 2.0 and I have done transperent
proxy settings. But , yet it doesn`t catch port 80 request directly, I
have to add my proxy entry manually on browser.
I have done default route in my RAS to my proxy server. And all users
who r logged in my RAS default goes to my squid server. and then squid
doesn`t catch that port 80 requst if I haven`t added my squid entry in
web browser. withour it, It direcly bypasses my proxy server.

Tell me what may be the problems in my settings.

Reply asap.

Regards,
Jatin.