RE: Help!!

From: Phil Pierotti <phil.pierotti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:39:54 -0700

So, I'm going to have to ask.

If I'm building a new squid box, out of resources I have "just lying
around"....
        FreeBSD 4
        Compaq 3200 RAID
                2 x 24GB RAID (4x6 RAID 0, x2)
        Dual PentiumPRO 200
        512MB RAM

If I mount the RAID packs NOATIME, and with SOFTUPDATES enabled is there any
benefit to be gained by configuring squid itself with ASYNCIO?

Has anyone tried/tested this?

Thanks,
Phil P