Re: transparent proxy

From: Jimmy Stewpot <xtc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 13:09:37 +1000

hello allan,
generally you dont have to have two NICs in your system, but some people prefer it. Although it really depends on your network diagram.
Some people just set the default route on thier box to the proxy servers ip, and then let the transparent proxy take the traffic from there, to the gateway and off.
and you should have happy transparent proxing.
thankyou
Jimmy Stewpot