Re: Squid NTLM authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 01:02:58 +0200

No, it does not mean that Squid can proxy NTLM authentication to a web
server, only that there is a port of Squid capable of doing a simple
NTLM identification of the proxy users running Internet Explorer and
other NTLM capable browsers..

See http://squid.sourceforge.net/ntlm/ for more info.

--
Henrik Nordstrom