frontpage patch for client_side.c in squid 2.2 stable 5

From: Wayne Smith <wcsmith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:16:40 -0400

I saw the postings regarding modifying client_side.c in the mailing list. I
tried doing the patch by hand inversion 2.2 stable 5 wccp backport with hno
patch. After doing the prescribed mod, client_side.c wouldn't compile.

Anybody get Squid 2.2 Stable 5 modified to allow Front Page to be happy?

The other thing I'm noticing is performance seems to go down when my cache
directories have filled. Response time becomes sluggish. I'm running with
an Adaptec 29160 and two IBM 7,200 RPM U2W running at 80. Unlinkd isn't
hogging much CPU time. Any thoughts?

Wayne Smith, CNE/MCSE/CCNP/CCDP
Computer Resources (http://www.cros.net)