Force Reverse DNS Lookup

From: squidinfo <squidinfo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:30:16 -0400

Hi,

Is there any way by which we can force squid to do a reverse DNS lookup
on every connection. Thus if I send a request to the proxy server, it
should perform a reverse lookup on that IP. If it does not find a DNS
entry for that IP, then the connection must be refused. I want this
because certain people who spoof their IP's to unassigned IP's to browse
restricted sites. This makes it impossible to trace the offender.

Regards
SquidInfo