Re: help with ncsa_auth - PLEASE!

From: Athanasios Kouroussis <akouroussis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:01:12 -0300

Pat,
ncsa_auth doesn't get bundled with squid rpm by defualt. The rpm you have
is squid binaries. You must get the source code (try
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.3/squid-2.3.STABLE3-src.tar.gz )
There you will find the auth_modules directory and the ncsa_auth module.
Compile it and configure squid to use it.
You can create the ncsa_auth password file and add users with the htpasswd
utility.

Hope this answers your question,
Athanasios Kouroussis
akouroussis@unifon.com.ar