unsure of what is needed

From: pat lendon <plendon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:46:55 -0400

Hello,

I am running the latest version of Squid on a unix system. The setup
is: Unix box with Squid -> firewall -> Internet.

I've just installed the latest version of Squid on a remote Linux
system.
The remote Linux box with Squid server needs to cache requests locally
and if the requests are not in the cache - then to have requests
forwared to the main Unix box with Squid.

What is needed to forward requests to main squid server?

Do I need to setup an accelerator, or aomething else?

Thank you for your insight/direction in this matter.

-pat