Re: Squid is slower on FreeBSD 3.x?

From: SO Kwok Tsun <ktso@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:25:55 +0800

Yes, all of the proxy servers' cache filesystems are either mounted as
async or soft-update. I also notice that those FreeBSD 3.4 machines
have much worse response time when the number of request is higher than
1400 per minute. The one with FreeBSD 2.2 is still very happy to serve
over 2000 request per minute. How about yours? I am afraid that ours
just hit the limit? ;-(