RE: Can I have different classes of users?

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:25:50 +0300

        ^^
it should be different acl name... you can't use the same acl name..
acl nofullaccess proxy_auth john mary steve..
acl selectedsites dstdomain .selectedsite.com .another.com

And with this configuration, you don't have NCSA authentication for all
users (just john,mary etc users).
From squid.conf:
/*
acl aclname proxy_auth username ...
# # list of valid usernames
# # use REQUIRED to accept any valid username.
*/
http_access allow nofullaccess

Best regards,
Ilker G.