Re: Sqid Problem

From: fatemi <fatemi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:38:39 +0430

next step:
let me know the configuration you wish to have between your 2 proxies:
e.g:
I want to all queries be forwarded to proxy.ip.pt
i should mention that I think your problem arises in your parent definition,
also you didn't enable the never_direct tag,
answer the above question and I'll send you the correct squid.conf

Best Regards

Mehrdad Fatemi
R&D Director