Web Based. Ping.whois.uptime etc..

From: Nick <shad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:27:01 -0700

Hello.. i recently went to www.bignosebird.com
to get a handy script then enables web based whois ping
finger.. uptime etc.. (http://www.bignosebird.com/carchive/birdseye.shtml)
i set it up on one of my webserver.. and tried to get it working
when u put in my request. the webserver error.log gives me this
-------
exec of /home/cet/cgi-bin/stuff.cgi failed, reason: No such file or
directory (errno = 2)
[Tue Jul 25 04:02:24 2000] access to /home/cetnet/cgi-bin/stuff.cgi failed
for sp.cet.net, reason: Premature end of script headers
--------

sp.cet.net is the host for my proxy server
so its having a problem somewhere. yet i can use the
program when its in the www.bignosebird.com site.
just not from my internal webserver. now anyone that tries it
that is the error that shows up.. (i am using transparent proxy for all
users)
can anyone help me figure out how to get this working? ro what the problem
is?
im using apache.. and cgi is all setup correctly. it just seems like our
squid server
is causing this..
thanks alot
~Nick