Re: RE : Error in Squid

From: Athanasios Kouroussis <akouroussis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:31:33 -0300

In the default squid.conf file, it is defined as cache_effective_group the
group nogroup which does not exist in your host. You must create that group or
modify the squid.conf file in order to use an existing group. You should use
one with no permissions over OS files except the ones squid handles.

Athanasios Kouroussis
akouroussis@unifon.com.ar