Confused about Radius

From: <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:45:18 +0200 (CEST)

I am starting to get a bit confudes about installing the Radius authentication in Squid.
In some previous posts people poit to the auth.pl perl script, by Edmar Lourence Borhes.
I have tried this one: On the clients it asks for a user name and password, but nothing seems to be going to the Radius server. I am not a perl expert, (call me a newbie on perl) , but in the comments in the script, it says I have to use RadiusPerk-0.05/MD5-1.7/IO-1.20 This is compltly new for me! (I could not find this in the mentionend http://core.ring.gr.jp/.

So now i tried the squid_radius_auth-1.0.3 on my RedHat 6.2 system, but if i try to test this, (by starting squid_rad_auth by hand) the program wants to open the /etc/raddb/dicionary!

Now I am confused again! Could somebody help this Newbie?