RE: System Requirements

From: Stuart Steele <ssteele@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:50:51 +0100

hiya, new to the list today I am very new to linux very green, however don a
couple of basic installations and I can do all the user type stuff however
what i want to do is create a dial on demand e-mail and and web gateway, I
am using suse linux and apparently have asked squid to startup where now, I
have my PPP details and would like to use ISDN,

I have already scoured the web all that I seem to see is a bunch of pages
saying do this, I would like a little more foundation if anyone could
recommend a good book or something I would be very grateful else and
suggestion are appreciated

stu steele