clientBuildReplyHeader()

From: Kristin DiPasquo <kristin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 19:17:28 -0400

I am interested in clientBuildReplyHeader() in client_side.c

According to the comments, this function can add , delete (and i think
modify) fields of the reply header. Are these modifications only seen
by squid or would a browser read them too? In otherwords, if I have
Squid modify the "last-modified" value of the header in this function,
would this change be permanent for Netscape or IE to read? If this
function does not do this, is there another one that does? I am using
squid in accelerator mode and want the http headers to be modified on
certain page requests.

thanks
Kristin