Re: clientBuildReplyHeader()

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 22:38:52 +0200

It would be seen and processed by the clients, but mostly ignored by
Squid.

This is the function which builds the reply headers Squid sends to the
client.

So yes, if clientBuildReplyHeader() builds a modified Last-modified,
then the clients will see this modified value and act on it.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker