Banners?

From: Henk-Jan Squid maillijst <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:54:21 +0200

I know this is a "dum" question, but perhaps there is someone with a
creative solution

I have made a list site's that all users can access using a URL list, and if
the users try to access an url outside this tlist they are authenticated
with proxu_auth, on a radius server. This works.

Here comes to problem:

Question 1:
Some of these site's have banners: so I need to add tese too to my list (a
lot of work) Is there another way to do this?

Question:
Can I set a parameter that if the users are NOT authenticated after one or
two tries, that access is denied for the rest of the session? (If they try
to access an unallowed site again, that they are not asked to authenticate
again?) This could sove my banner problem, because banners are then just not
shown, now they must authenticate.