[SQU] Recent Bug?

From: Toby Dickenson <mbel44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:14:59 +0100

I am using squid as an accelerator in front of a Zope
http://www.zope.org application server. I recently upgraded from
2.2.stable4 to 2.3.stable1, and have discovered an undesirable change
in behaviour (which doesnt seem to be covered by any of the changes up
to 2.3.stable4)

The server is setting Cache-Control:public,max-age=60, so the response
is definitely cacheable. I only observe the problem if:
* it sets a Connection:close header and
* it does not set a Content-Length.

If the size of the response is less than 8192 bytes then everything is
correctly cached. However, if the response is 8192 bytes or greater
then the response is not cached.

In the same configuration 2.2.stable4 cached everything.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Toby Dickenson
tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com