Re: [SQU] Transparent proxy and redirect with 2 Linux box

From: luciano lima <luciano@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:33:58 -0300

Thanks for answer,

The ipchains command for redirecting packets in a Linux box is something
like this:

#ipchains -A input -p tcp -d 0/0 80 -j REDIRECT 3128

So the packets through the gateway is accepted as a local 3128 port. I did
not say the proxy IP address.
Must I use ipvsadm or ipmasqadm or something like that to redirect the
packets to the other machine ?

[]'s

Luciano Lima
ELO Internet