Re: [SQU] Squid + Interscan VirusWall + ACL lists

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:16:08 +1000

That ACL causes Squid to look at the source address for that _connection_,
so your users connecting to the viruswall will all appear to squid as if
they are coming from the same machine..

You need to either
* put viruswall on the other side of squid and let squid talk directly to
the users or
* have viruswall perform the IP source checks or
* put ipfilter or something similar on the machine and have it deny access
to port 8080 except from allowed address's

Rob