[SQU] Too many connections... auto timeout

From: Aaron Seelye <aseelye@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:09:59 -0700

Hello,

I'm running Squid 2.3STABLE4 with wccp/transparent proxying. All is going
well as far as that is concerned, but when I turn on the wccp in the router,
and then watch the console term where squid was started, it floods the
screen with "Too many connections... auto timeout." This is on a Linux
2.2.16 system with the proper kernel patches and modules as specified in the
FAQ and ipchains. I looked through the default squid.conf for anything that
I thought might indicate what I am missing, but nothing caught my eye (that,
and it may be an ipchains problem for all I know). If anyone has a solution
for this I would be grateful, or if any more information is needed, just let
me know.

Aaron Seelye